CBD Drops (5X)
- Brand: Morfaya
- Product Code: MD02
- Reward Points: 1000
- Availability: 10
- Ex VAT: R565.22
Cannabidiol (CBD) oil comes from the Cannabis plant and has become a popular alternative therapy for a range of conditions over the past few years and our 5 strain cbd drops made from real Cannabis and industrial CBD Oil, proves to work wonders. Are you wondering what 5 strains we use? See below.
Already, the plant extract is being added to cheeseburgers, toothpicks and breath sprays. More than 60 percent of CBD users have taken it for anxiety, chronic pain, insomnia, depression and also post-traumatic stress disorders.
What are CBD Drops used for?
Research has shown that CBD has the potential to provide relief for a range of symptoms and conditions. Here are a few uses of CBD:
- Pain relief: CBD has been found to have analgesic properties, making it potentially effective in reducing pain associated with various conditions.
- Anxiety and depression: CBD has shown promise in reducing symptoms of anxiety and depression, potentially due to its ability to interact with the body's endocannabinoid system.
- Epilepsy: CBD has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of rare forms of epilepsy, such as Dravet syndrome and Lennox-Gastaut syndrome.
- Insomnia: CBD has been found to have a calming effect, which may help improve sleep quality and duration.
- Inflammation: CBD has anti-inflammatory properties, which may make it a potential treatment option for conditions characterized by inflammation, such as arthritis.
- Acne: CBD may help reduce sebum production, which can contribute to the development of acne.
- Neurodegenerative diseases: CBD has been found to have neuroprotective properties, which may make it a potential treatment option for neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
- Substance abuse and addiction: CBD has shown promise in reducing the symptoms of addiction and substance abuse, potentially due to its ability to affect the brain's reward system.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD): CBD has shown promise in reducing symptoms of PTSD, such as anxiety and insomnia.
- Cancer-related symptoms: CBD may help reduce nausea and vomiting associated with chemotherapy, as well as alleviate pain and other symptoms related to cancer and cancer treatments.
Why do we use Vegetable Glycerin?
- ...fights and destroys toxins.
- ...cleanses the blood and Lymph.
- ...restores positive energies.
- ...repairs and rebuilds the immune system.
- ...boosts your energy.
- ...restores blood platelets.
- ...can be applied to skin for wrinkles.
- ...can be used to destroy acne and help fight spots.
- ...can be used as a daily booster tonic alternative.
- ...can be applied to skin areas for skin cancer.
- ...Improves focus and creativity.
- ...can be used as calming drops.
- ...can be used for kids with ADD/ADHD & an alternative for medication like Ritilin.
The top 5 cheese strains we use in our CBD Drops are as follows:
Pebble Cheese (Hybrid): Treats stress, helps relax, euphoria, makes you feel happy, treats anxiety.
Blueberry Cheesecake: Helps with creativity, makes you feel happy and uplifted, makes you relaxed.
Big Budha Cheese: Euphoric feeling, helps with pain and relaxation, helps with anxiety.
Exodus Cheese (hybrid): Uplifting, makes you feel happy, treats stress & anxiety, treats depression.
Blue Cheese (Indica): Helps for stress, depression and anxiety. Also treat severe pain & inflammation, increases appetite.
How do I use CBD Drops?
- Orally: 5 drops on the tongue in the morning as you wake up before breakfast. 5 drops on the tongue in the late evening (P.M) before bed. Dosage varies for kids and seniors – 2/3 drops.
- Skin Conditions: Rub into the effected skin area.
- Nebulise: 5 drops in 30ml water twice a day
- Pets: 2-3 drops small, 3-5 medium, 5-10 large. Put on paw and they will lick it off.
|Ingredients||OG Cheese (Hybrid), Blueberry Cheesecake, Big Budha Cheese, Exodus Cheese (hybrid), Blue Cheese (Indica). Industrial Full Spectrum and CBD Isolate Oil (1000mg/ml), RSO & Vegetable Glycerin.|
|Product Size||30mm X 30mm X 96mm|
|Box Size||35mm X 35mm X 100mm|
|Lab Report||NAFS Report Supplied on Purchase|
|Dosage||Orally: 5 drops on the tongue in the morning as you wake up before breakfast. 5 drops on the tongue in the late evening (P.M) before bed. | Dosage varies for kids and seniors – 2/3 drops | Skin Conditions: Rub into the effected skin area. | Nebulise: 5 drops in 30ml water twice a day | Pets: 2-3 drops small, 3-5 medium, 5-10 large. Put on paw and they will lick it off.|
|Container||30ml glass bottle with pipette|